Saturday, October 16, 2010

$$FlyNights: The Art Of Being DisrespectFul Vol 5- Mr.Spikes



 Alex Hitchings aka Mr.Spike

1) What would you Call your Style ?
Alex- Not sure if I would call it anything. Its just based on the day. Hmm So I'll call it "Today Style".

2) What inspires your Style ?
Alex- Song lyrics, if that makes any sense. I base my outfits on lines Jay-z say or something Ye might say. Not just them too but just good song lyrics in general.

3) If it was a fire and you could only Grab one Thing out your closet what would it be ?
Alex - Damn, Thats a hard one. Ummmmmmmm it would be my Tom Ford suit or my Red Dons. I love those sneakers!! 

4) If you had to pick one quote to Describe your life ....what would it be ?
Alex - "With so much personality what do you want from me? I could be by myself and enjoy the company".

No comments:

Post a Comment