Thursday, October 14, 2010

Polo For Life ?





People always ask me why i call myself "Tony Polo" like what is this kid fascination with POLO. Well The Name Tony Comes from my Father , When i was a lil nigga i used to love pizza to death and swore i was a Mobster so he came up with a name that would soon stick with me for the rest of my life -_- .POLO comes from me falling in love with the vintage Lifestyle of the Teddy , Ralph lauren to me has the be one of the illest mofos Alive , his designs are timeless they will never get old. I beeen collecting Vintage polo since highschool, i have or had almost every single piece that came out .....My addiction has gotten so crazy that i dont even wear it, i just store it in plastics and wrap it.

"Got so many Horses, Bitches call me Polo"-Rick ross

1 comment: