Thursday, October 21, 2010

Tony Polo : Type Love Remix

I wanna love like Deja Vu 
You know Seeing a Image Not Knowing Where it Came From
But Automatically thinking of you Type Love
Or like My Friends laughing at me Bcuz i Cant seem to stop looking at my phone wondering what you doing Type Love 
Or Hating how Much u hate watching Horror Movies
But Loving how you always end up in my arms during the movie Type Love 
Or arguing in the street about the most dumbest thing but coming home and having that Rough Sex Type Love  
Or just singing your name out aloud in the shower just to hear how good it sounds with the melody of the water 
Or Writing your name on a paper plane and Flying it Away just to see how long i could go without Chasing It Type Love 

See i want a love that makes me her forget about my past and her only concern is creating a future with me Type love 
Or Staying up all night on the phone wondering what time each other got work 
But not wanting to be the first person to hang up 
Or Cuffing in the Club 2 stepping even when the Real fast booty shaking music 
Cuz you know its kind of hard to slow dance when 2 live crew is playing in the background but still we try cuz we in love type love / 
Or Laying in the Dark bopping our heads to the Rhythm of our Hearts beating Type love 
Or even when i closes my Eyes and I cover my ears i can still see you saying You Love me Type Love 
Or waking up to juicy lips and me kissing back even tho ur breath smells like 3 hard mornings Type Love 
And i want my Friends to Go thru the same feeling
so i could make fun of them and say nigga i told you so type Love 

I Wanna be just walking down the Street and just randomly Kiss you bcuz its Wednesday Type Love 
And in All honestly i want one of those Maybe i dont have to pay for everything 
OR maybe i could pay for 3/4 of everything bcuz I still gotta look good Type Love  
I want a love that makes me regret How short my neck is
Bcuz the Length Doesnt Give me Enough Time TO breath in your Scent like how i want to type love 
i want a love that makes me want to go to the barshop every week 
And Cut my Beard off well maybe not all but just enough bcuz i know how much u hate hair on my face type love 
Or Some times i just wanna dance to the sound of you telling me i love you 
And Sometimes i just wanna lay down finger tracing the imprint of ur body on my bed type love 
i want a love that makes me day dream about losing my legs 
But not worrying bcuz even if i gottta crawl to tell you i love you i will type love 
And sometimes i just be practicing on how to hum i love you just in case i get into a freak accident and lost my tongue type love / 
i wanna love that can make me remix another poets poem about how he wants a love type love 
i want a love that is also as amazing as she is but i already found My Type Love 

No comments:

Post a Comment